The Black Banner Rotator

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Create your own Amazon Store

If you have Amazon product links on your site, or are interested in using Amazon Associates links to generate revenue online then you might be interested in my latest web application: an Amazon Store Builder Application featured on Urban Dynamics (ud.msoyonline.com).

I think the Amazon Associates program is one of the most popular Affiliate Programs Online, which is why I signed up a few years ago. The only problem I had with it was that when you used Amazon's Link Generator every link had big Amazon logos all over it, which didn't allow for subtle integration into my site. I wanted to embed Amazon links without looking like every other website with a bunch of banners that no one clicks on. Plus I wanted to create my own e-store with Amazon products, but I knew it would take forever to individually create product links on the Amazon Associates Site. Given the limitations of their program, I figured there had to be something out there that would give me the look and feel I was going for.

The solution I found was Amazon Web Services, for anyone with strong programming skills Amazon allows you to connecte to their database and design your own links / stores from scratch. You get quality content that looks like its perfectly embedded into your site. You get cash for all products purchased. And Amazon gets free publicity on your site in addition to being able to tap into a larger customer base. It's genious I tell you. Sheer Genious.

So anyway I came up with several web applications which allow you to extract product images and details in different formats using ISBN/ASIN numbers in conjunction with your Amazon Associates ID. Its quick and easy to use and only offered in the Urban Dynamics Premium Package, which is $10 a month and includes other types of Urban Web Tools. It's a pretty cheap package with a lot of quality web solutions, you would definitely be saving web design time and increasing your potential earning power if you gave UD Web Tools a try.

Urban Dynamics Web Tools are designed with the Black Business / Black Web Designer / Black Web Audience in mind, but they can be used for any type of web development. The Amazon Site Builder is a great tool for adding something like a books section to your site, amazon product links on a side bar, or creating an entire e-store. I used it to create Shop Amazon on MSOY and also to add amazon links to blog entries. You can do just about anything with it, and I'm developing new formats, so the possibilities are endless.

If you are interested in learning more about the Amazon Store Builder and other Urban Dynamics Web Tools visit Urban Dynamics: ud.msoyonline.com. The site is a work in progress, but it's getting there.

lhenry
ud.msoyonline.com

1 comments:

Bleue said...

Thanks. Just what I was Looking for!

The Black Banner Rotator

Black Entrepreneurs Online: Recent Posts

Black Entrepreneurs Online: Recent Comments

SistaSense: How to Make Money on the Internet

Black Business Networks, Tips, and Tools...