The Black Banner Rotator

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

How long did it take you to get listed on a Search Engine?

A useful question for those interested in submitting their websites to search engines and/or improving their listing on search engines.

First answer from BOE Founder: LHenry
It took a matter of days for me to get listed on Black Websites like Blackrefer.com and MyBlackInfo.com. As for google.com it took about 2-3 weeks. And when I finally got listed on google I noticed that google didn't index even half of the number of pages I had so I did some research and found out about google sitemaps, which Help Google crawl your website and help improve the chances of more of your webpages being listed on Google. I share tips and info about my google sitemaps research on my other blog: Sista Web.

0 comments:

The Black Banner Rotator

Black Entrepreneurs Online: Recent Posts

Black Entrepreneurs Online: Recent Comments

SistaSense: How to Make Money on the Internet

Black Business Networks, Tips, and Tools...