The Black Banner Rotator

Friday, February 10, 2006

Who is your web designer?

This question is intented to help Black Website Owners discover and exchange Web Design Resources.

First answer from BOE Founder LHenry: "I am currently, and have always been the web designer for all my sites, the primary one being Multiple Shades of You
Online: http://www.msoyonline.com/. When I started working on the net, almost 6 years ago I had no web experience. I self taught to the point that I am now, which was fine when I was working on my site casually. However, from the business perspective my website could have been and still could be better structured for search engines and promotion had I gotten a professional web developer or web design company. Working on your own site is a great low budgeting concept, but it requires you to put on multiple hats. You have to familiarize yourself with every aspect of site development from design, to marketing, to search engine optimization. I'm not currently in the web design business, but I am putting together a list of African American [ Web Designers ] and [Graphics Designers ]. If anyone is interested or has something to include feel free to submit a site."

0 comments:

The Black Banner Rotator

Black Entrepreneurs Online: Recent Posts

Black Entrepreneurs Online: Recent Comments

SistaSense: How to Make Money on the Internet

Black Business Networks, Tips, and Tools...