The Black Banner Rotator

Monday, July 31, 2006

Is your Black Business on Myspace?

Are you taking advantage of today's most popular marketing movement online - myspace.com. It seems like everyone is promoting something on myspace, are you?

First Answer from BOE Founder: LHenry

Yes, I am on myspace promoting Multiple Shades of You Online, view my myspace page. A friend told me it was a great place to promote my site, so I figured a few extra clicks was a good thing. Not to mention all the old friends and friendly faces that I've unexpectedly found through the site.

If you have a myspace page, feel free to click the comment button and share it with others on this blog.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, L, I'm glad you are doing this.

Yes, my business is on MySpace, it's a great way to network with other Black business owners.

Check it out:

www.myspace.com/zhana21

Peace,
Zhana

The Black Banner Rotator

Black Entrepreneurs Online: Recent Posts

Black Entrepreneurs Online: Recent Comments

SistaSense: How to Make Money on the Internet

Black Business Networks, Tips, and Tools...