The Black Banner Rotator

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

New Faces on BOE Connect

I'm very excited to see that there are new additions to the Black Online Entrepreneurs group. I'm looking forward to getting everyone talking and exchanging ideas. Plus I hope more business owners and entrepreneurs will join in too. I want this newsgroup to be a place where I can not only post all the Black Business Buzz I find, but find out what's going on with everyone else. Feel free to join in and spark some conversation.

Like.... everyone, anyone, please share what business is your business and why?

0 comments:

The Black Banner Rotator

Black Entrepreneurs Online: Recent Posts

Black Entrepreneurs Online: Recent Comments

SistaSense: How to Make Money on the Internet

Black Business Networks, Tips, and Tools...