The Black Banner Rotator

Monday, August 07, 2006

What do you need help with today?

Networking can mean different things to diferent people. Today I would like to focus on the 'helpful' aspect of networking. Right now is a good opportunity to tell others how they can help you with something, and in turn find someone that you can help. It could be anything really, as simple as a few words of encouragement. Whatever it is, I strongly believe helpful networking can go a long way.

As for myself, I would greatly appreciate help promoting a postive black website - Multiple Shades of You Online (http://www.msoyonline.com/), which in turn is a space online that I use to promote positive Black websites and resources for the Black Online audience.

So, what do you need help with today? You might find someone who could be of service.

-lhenry
Black Content for Black People
http://www..msoyonline.com/

2 comments:

Fashion-Never-Dies said...

I would love to share a BLACK POWER networking tool with all of you. My name is A.Roberson, a.k.a. QUESTION MAN and I'd like to invite you to my blog to see the tool that I am speaking of. If you go to my blog at www.question-man.blogspot.com, and click on the shirt in the STUFF section (middle right side bar), you'll be taken to my online store where I have created a Black Power networking shirt. Please view, leave your thoughts on it, and preferably purchase.

Thank you, and I hope to hear from you all soon. I have lots of topics in my archives section that we all should be able to relate to.

WA Public Relations Company said...

Sounds Like a very interesting web site. When you get a chance take a look at my video. I will take a look at the web site asap.

[ClickPress, Fri Dec 22 2006] NYC Business Networking Group Powernetworkingseries.com Adds Video to Google Video. To view the Power Networking Business Series video on Google Video log on to http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3508354635123316553&pr=goog-sl and simply copy and paste link into web browser. Recently, the Power Networking Business Series also launched its free E-Newsletter. To order your free subscription to the the Power Networking Series E-Newsletter log on to www.powernetworkingseries.com and click on event link, and scroll down to the bottom of the page and enter your email address in the box provided.

The E-Newsletter contains informative business articles, upcoming events, and feature profiles. Powernetworkingseries.com is a referral-based online and offline business network offering monthly networking events to members. The Power Networking Business Series was named one of New York's top networking groups in the July 15, 2006 issue of New York Enterprise Report.


To Join the Power Networking Business Series log on to our website at www.powernetworkingseries.com and click on the membership link. To be placed on our email list for upcoming events or the receive our Power Networking Series Newsletter, log on to www.powernetworkingseries.com and scroll down to bottom of page and add email to subscribe to our email list. Log on to http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3508354635123316553&pr=goog-sl today to view the Power Networking Business Series About Us video on Google Video. Simply copy and paste above link into web browser.

The Black Banner Rotator

Black Entrepreneurs Online: Recent Posts

Black Entrepreneurs Online: Recent Comments

SistaSense: How to Make Money on the Internet

Black Business Networks, Tips, and Tools...