The Black Banner Rotator

Monday, May 28, 2007

Ethnic Niche Marketing on YahooGroups

I really like niche marketing on yahoo groups, I've found some of my best Black Networking / Biz Women / WAHM circles on yahoo. AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH A TON OF EMAILS IF YOU DO'NT WANT TO... I get my favorite groups sent to my inbox, and for the rest I opt to read them only online, which is a great feature because practically ever day I'm going online looking at my yahoo groups and checking for the messages most relevant to me. I don't usually focus on the number of members, though its nice to be in a group of 500+ members, its also nice to be in smaller groups where you can make stronger connects.

Here are a few of my favorite spots:

Black Women Who Work at Home



Black Entrepreneurs



Sisters in Business



Black Business Owners Network



If you want a complete listing of Black Yahoo Business Groups or more low cost marketing ideas check the e-book:
A Black Online Entrepreneur's Web Guide: Build your Business Online



*Searching on yahoo groups helps, but many of the groups I found through random web surfing becauase the yahoo groups directory doesn't always show you what your looking for if you don't know the right keywords.

hope this helps

-lhenry
-The Sistapreneurs Network
- A New Forum for Black Women Professionals & Entrepreneurs
- http://msoyonline.com/sistapreneurs/

1 comments:

Rose said...

It just makes my head spin knowing the many different resources there are online to help people with their own business.

Personally I was supposed to be off the computer 2 hours ago but I found your blog!

The Black Banner Rotator

Black Entrepreneurs Online: Recent Posts

Black Entrepreneurs Online: Recent Comments

SistaSense: How to Make Money on the Internet

Black Business Networks, Tips, and Tools...