The Black Banner Rotator

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Ronda Yates - Sunshine Creations Party Planner

Ronda Yates, CEO and founder of Sunshine Creations 4 U, is a decorating/Party planning business designed for those of you who don’t have the extra time, patience or the ideas to plan the “perfect party”.

Decorating parties has been a passion of mine since I was a teenager. I used to decorate for family and friends as a hobby. When the offers to decorate started pouring in, I decided to take my hobby to the next level and open up my own decorating business. It was not easy to start my own business but with my hard work, dedication and the continued support from my family and friends I made it happen for myself. I love my creations and love to see the joy and appreciation on my clients faces when they walk into their event and see what “Sunshine Creations 4 U” has done for them. I decided to name my business “Sunshine Creations 4 U ” because I always considered my self as a bright and bubbly person. I love the sunshine and my decorations were my own creations. The 4 U part was added because everything I do is for the customer because without them there would be no me.

I’m preparing to take my decorating business to the next level and introduce “Sunshine Creations 4 U to the entertainment world. This would be a big step for me, but If I continue to stay focused and determined, I know I can do it.

I’m located in the Brooklyn, NY area. I specialize in Balloon Arches, Birthday parties, Sweet Sixteens, Anniversaries parties, Bridal & Baby Showers, Weddings, Wedding Receptions & more. If you’d like to set up an appointment, contact me at ytssunshine@aol.com or you can view my creations at www.myspace.com/sunshinecreations4u


Sunshine....


------------------------------------
This Black PR Post featured on Black Business Women Connect. To learn more about Black PR Posts email lhenry@msoyonline.com, subject 'Black PR Posts'.

0 comments:

The Black Banner Rotator

Black Entrepreneurs Online: Recent Posts

Black Entrepreneurs Online: Recent Comments

SistaSense: How to Make Money on the Internet

Black Business Networks, Tips, and Tools...