The Black Banner Rotator

Monday, July 13, 2009

Urban Web Design Services

Pretty Professional Website Design by LaShanda Henry


Last month was interesting. Every week I received requests to build or redesign websites. I guess its time to redesign and many of you have expressed an interest in my services. I decided to free up my schedule and get back into the wonderful world of web design. If you would like to review my work and/or get pricing details please visit my website: http://www.prettyprofessionalwebsites.com.

I usually only do 3 websites per month, so I only have room for a few new clients. If you are ready to get started with your project (meaning you have an idea of what you want and are ready to get it online) let me know. I'm excited about working on some new projects!


Black Web Designer | Black Web Developer: LaShanda Henry offering custom urban web design and banner design services. Pretty Professional Websites: http://www.prettyprofessionalwebsites.com

1 comments:

Kevin M. Jackson, M.A., M. Div. said...

Wow! I did not know that this existed.

The Black Banner Rotator

Black Entrepreneurs Online: Recent Posts

Black Entrepreneurs Online: Recent Comments

SistaSense: How to Make Money on the Internet

Black Business Networks, Tips, and Tools...