The Black Banner Rotator

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Can I Borrow $5? ... Black Business Today

I'm curious to read your response to this post Can I Borrow $5? I also want to hear what you have to say about:


Featured Videos on MyBBWO.com


Last question, did you miss out this weekend?
Many of you received that great discount this past weekend to grab all my 15+ ebooks and videos and coaching for 29$ and I received a few emails from those that missed out. Sorry, that promo went fast and has now expired. But there are still a few more discounts available for this package at 47$, discount code BBSK47. These remaining coupons will probably be gone by today.


More to Come! LaShanda Henry | @sistasense




0 comments:

The Black Banner Rotator

Black Entrepreneurs Online: Recent Posts

Black Entrepreneurs Online: Recent Comments

SistaSense: How to Make Money on the Internet

Black Business Networks, Tips, and Tools...