The Black Banner Rotator

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Working on DailyClick: Spotlighting Black Websites by Black Business Owners

url: http://www.cocoababies.com


I've been quite busy this week, working on Banner Designs for new customers, launching my new blog iWatchBlackMovies.com and updating Black Business Women Online. BBWO is almost 10,000 members, so you know me .... I always have to make the network better. While alot of our members choose to pay for advertising on the network, I know that some folks are on a tight budget plus there are quite a few sites that I just like and want to share SO I came up with the BBWO DAILYCLICK. Every day, my hubby and I will showcase two websites by Black Business Women.

CococaBabies.com is one of my favorite sista sites and I just bought one of their Tees, 'Strong Black Man in the Making' for my son SO it's one of the first websites to be featured.

The DailyClick will be featured exclusively on Black Business Women Online, but today I decided to also share it on this blog as well. Today's DailyClick is brought to you by the Black Girl Click Ad Network and the Search Urban Directory. Would you like to be featured in the Daily Click? Click Here to submit your website for review.

0 comments:

The Black Banner Rotator

Black Entrepreneurs Online: Recent Posts

Black Entrepreneurs Online: Recent Comments

SistaSense: How to Make Money on the Internet

Black Business Networks, Tips, and Tools...