The Black Banner Rotator

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Sista Web: Site Plug

When it comes to technology and web design, some of my posts overlap on this blog and on my other blog Sista Web (http://sistaweb.blogspot.com), but I think it's time that all that changed. From now on, all html and site development tips will be posted on the Sista Web blog. As a sista trying to make it in this web world, I want to share my design screw ups and successes with other African American web designers out there. Visit the site, send comments, and articles if you like. Sista web is all about the business of web design from a sista's perspective, so if your down for that, drop me a line when you can.

0 comments:

The Black Banner Rotator

Black Entrepreneurs Online: Recent Posts

Black Entrepreneurs Online: Recent Comments

SistaSense: How to Make Money on the Internet

Black Business Networks, Tips, and Tools...