Yes, this is a great time to be a Black Entreprenur. There is a market and with it comes a new line of marketing gurus waiting to help you tap into that market. More and more flourishing Black Business Owners are sharing their stories, along with new Black Business Organizations and Books tailored to meet the needs of Black Entrepreneurs.
I'm a collector of all things related to Black Culture, so I'm always coming across some new resource or website worth sharing. With respect to Black Business, here is a list of my most recent finds:
- Completely Black: an impressive new online network for Black Business Professionals. This site offers a space to find local Black Business Owners, expand your network, and share your products or services with others. It's new but it already has a growing list of members. Did I mention that membership is free! Nowadays everything comes with a price tag, so it's nice to find resources that don't. Feel free to check out my profile and drop me a line when you join!
- If you are interested in more sites like CompletelyBlack.com check out my previous post on Black Business Networks for Black Professionals.
- Must Have Book: Farrah Gray, the self made Black Teenprenuer / Millionaire shares the secrets of his success in "Reallionaire : Nine Steps to Becoming Rich from the Inside Out
- For more must have Black Business books read my previous posts: Black Millionaires, Billionaires, and their success stories part 1 and part 2.
- The Izania Market: Goodbye Ebay, hello Izania; the latest online shopping site for African American Merchants and Shoppers.