Being a 'real' business owner takes more than raw talent and drive. You need to be well informed about the Best Business Practices. Research, Self-Education, and seeking help from trained Business Professsionals, are also crucial components of success.
Here is a list of Business and Web Development Concepts that every Black Online Entrepreneur should be aware of:
- Black Professional Networks
- Collegiate Black Business Associations
- Resources for Black Career Women
- Organizations that focus on Black Business Development
- Black Business Blogs
- Black Business Online Directories
- Black Business News Offline and Online Magazines and other Publications
- Writing Business Plans and Grant Proposals
- Strategies to Making Money Online
- Web Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization [SEO]
- RSS Feed Syndication and Sticky Content
- Google and SEO
If you would like to learn more about these topics, fillout a free registration form for Urban Dynamics: Black Business Web Solutions and gain access to an extensive list of Black Business news, articles, links, web tools, and resources. Become a UD member and move a few steps closer to actualizing your dreams of business ownership.