The Black Banner Rotator

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Black and Self Published - Howto Guide for Writers

A Guide for aspiring writers and those interested in Self Publishing, writing their own book. If I could learn how to write my own book, so can you!

Black and Self Published by LaShanda Henry

As a Black Entreprenur, finding the finances to fund your project is often easier said than done. It is for that reason that self-publishing my first book sounded like a great idea to me and possibly the same holds true for you. Having self-published several books, I've learned a few things along the way that I thought might be of interest to any writer interested in entering the world of self-publishing.

This is the first of several of my featured posts entitled 'Black and Self Published.' In these posts I'd like to share with you everything I've learned as a young auther/ Black Entrepreneur. I'm going to show you how I published my first book, what resources I used, why I both love and hate self-publishing, and the valuable lessons that I have learned along the way.



Read this complete post: Black and Self Published: Learn How to Write Your Own Book

1 comments:

Jewels said...

Thanks for that post. This is the most insightful look I've found on the web yet. Maybe I haven't been looking hard, but this post really gives great perspective on the pros and cons of self-publishing.

The Black Banner Rotator

Black Entrepreneurs Online: Recent Posts

Black Entrepreneurs Online: Recent Comments

SistaSense: How to Make Money on the Internet

Black Business Networks, Tips, and Tools...