About two years ago, I started a series of posts on Black Online Entrepreneurs entitled the Black Business Questionnaire with the goal starting a discussion among entrepreneurs interested in answering some of our most popular questions. I've decided to revisit my old project by adding The Black Business QnA to SistaSense.
The first set of questions I've created are intended to provide fellow entrepreneurs with the opportunity to showcase their sites and review the sites of others. The first QnA posts are:
1. African American Online Communities and Social Networks - What’s your site?
2. Black Bloggers - What’s your blog?
3. Black Entrepreneurs on Myspace - What’s your myspace page?
4. Black Business Services - What’s your B2B Service?
5. Black Clothing Lines - What’s your site?
6. Black Event Planners - What’s your business?
7. Black Haircare Websites - What’s your site?
8. Black Authors - What’s the name of your book?
9. Natural Beauty Product Lines - What’s your site?
If your area of interest has not been highlighted yet, please feel free to suggest a new question for The Black Business QnA. I would also like to know what buzzing questions you would like us to focus on here.
- Sista Sense
- My spin on making money, internet marketing, black business, blogs, and urban culture.