The Black Banner Rotator

Saturday, July 02, 2011

SistaSense Power Circle TeleSummit: Early Bird Registration and Speakers

The success of your business depends on the company you keep! When I think about how much my business has grown over the last four years, I attribute a great deal of my success to the powerful, successful, business minded people around me.


I believe that your success depends on the network of people you build around you. Someone once told me, find 12 successful people to surround yourself with and you will be where they are in a year. Now I am telling you the same thing. I would like to officially invite you to the 1st SistaSense Power Circle: a 2 Day TeleSummit for Web Entrepreneurs from July 29 - July 30 2011.



If you have ever participated in one of my webinars, teleconferences, or twitter parties then you already know this is an event you do not want to miss. Some of the most talented and successful entrepreneurs that I know have graciously agreed to share 2 days worth of powerful business changing, mind shifting information with you.



Our Keynote speaker, Donna Maria Johnson is the founder of INDIE Business. She will share her secret to Leadership: INDIE Business Style. How to enjoy your life! Build your business! Have your way!



Wealth Coach and Finance Expert Deborah Owens is going to discuss A Purse of Your Own: The Seven Wealthy Habits of Successful Entrepreneurs.



Ministry Marketing / Social Media Expert Pam Perry will show you how to use your book to build a business, essential marketing strategies every solopreneur and author should know.



I, Lashanda Henry aka Sistasense am leading two sessions. One on how you can get paid for what you know and the other on list building and client attraction essentials.



The Brand Coach, Jai Stone will speak on how you can increase your brand recognition through social media.



Successful Blogger and Social Media Expert Lamar Tyler is going to share his Blogging Expertise: Profit, Presence, and Good Pr.



Mommy Blogger and Brand Relationships Expert Onica Cupido offers her insight on how you can develop strong relationships with brands.



Multi-million dollar mompreneur Richelle Shaw is going to give you an inside look into her million dollar equation!



Our speakers are experienced, successful entrepreneurs that you need to know and have in your circle. They have a wealth of information to share. When I listen to them speak I think of them as not just motivators, but divine educators genuinely invested in helping others live their best life.



Early Bird Registration for this event starts now, ends soon and is $30. Seriously only $30. My friends, my mentors, my peers and partners are eager to share their expertise with you because I asked them to be apart of this Power Circle. Believe me when I say you will miss out if you do not make this event.



Go to http://power.sistasense.com

0 comments:

The Black Banner Rotator

Black Entrepreneurs Online: Recent Posts

Black Entrepreneurs Online: Recent Comments

SistaSense: How to Make Money on the Internet

Black Business Networks, Tips, and Tools...